The O Shot (Orgasm Shot)
Sexual dysfunction in females is under recorded and underappreciated. It can also profoundly affect self confidence and lead to depression. With the O Shot lives can be dramatically changed for better. The O Shot (Orgasm Shot) is a PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment pioneered by Dr. Charles Runels, which helps improve decreased libido, increase ability to reach orgasm, and calm urinary incontinence. The O-Shot rejuvenates genitalia by bringing Growth Factors to the sexual organs and promoting an enhanced healing response, restoring tissue that was lost with age, creating new blood vessels and new nerve endings. The O Shot makes genitalia healthier, stronger, more robust, and rejuvenated. Improvement in vaginal tightening and sensitivity can result in better orgasms, improved urinary incontinence, and a happier sex life. Many women report having better sex lives and improved relationships post O Shot.
O Shot Can Help with:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse)
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
Q & A:
- Is it painful? We use a numbing technique that makes it painless.
- Is this rejuvenation approved by FDA? PRP is a blood product. It is not a drug. Thus, it is not regulated by FDA. FDA regulates the machines that we use to produce PRP.
- Is it a lifelong change? The procedure is relatively new (only for few years), so we don’t know yet. In orthopedics improvements after PRP treatments for bursitis and tendinitis extend well beyond one year, and can be seen for up to 2 years. O Shot is done for several years, and many women are still reporting positive results three years post O Shot. It is important to remember that aging process goes ahead regardless of what you do to interrupt it, so tissues may start deteriorating due to ageing right after peak effect of the O Shot was reached, which is about 3 months. In general we see effects of O Shot last for over a year in most women, in some cases shorter, and in some longer. It is impossible to guarantee a specific outcome in any particular case.
- How expensive is O Shot? It is $1,500. It is an expensive procedure because we use equipment that is not usually found in most doctor offices.
- Are there side effects, contraindications or are there patients who are not qualified to have a procedure? It is your own blood. And because it is your own blood – there are no allergic reactions or side effects. Of course temporary bruising may occur, but usually subsides in couple of weeks.
- Is there downtime? No recovery time is needed. You can be active immediately after procedure and go to work.
To get more info or to schedule an appointment please call (212)390-1727.